Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Gender Limbo - 16 weeks

2 weeks into the second trimester! Finally able to stay up past 9pm which was the biggest problem for me. I had some nausea for a few weeks, but I made it through the entire first trimester without throwing up. Matt threw up more than me. I appreciate him taking it for the team. I still wasn't showing at all and able to wear all of my clothes still. Where on earth the baby was hiding is beyond me.

I did have an issue with right sided pain. Hurt so bad that I had to go into the doctor. I thought for sure I had ovarian torsion. It hurt when she palpated so they sent me down for and US to check. I'm a total spaz....I pulled a muscle in my crotch. Absolutely nothing wrong with my right ovary. Baby also looked great. Also did not want to be poked again, REFUSED to let the tech get a good pic lol. HR was 168. Baby also did a number on my bladder, kicking away. The tech looked to see if she could tell the sex. At first she says "IT'S A BOY!" and sure enough a little nub was poking up...after a bit more searching she took it back. She said she couldn't tell either way actually and that I was still in gender limbo...until April 14th lol. Baby still feels like a boy though, baby's got its Daddy's personality. Baby just feels like him. So we'll see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment